10 Secret Louisiana Restaurants
If you are up for exploring some 'off the beaten path' places around the great state of Louisiana, then we have some inside info for you!
Only in Louisiana has alerted us to some secret restaurants around the state that are a 'Must Try'! Some of them are just hard to find, but all are well worth a little extra effort to get to. Check out some of our favorites below, and make plans to try out the local cuisine at these secret spots!
- Adolfo's - New Orleans
- Cafe Jefferson - Rip Van Winkle Gardens New Iberia
- Chez Jacqueline - Breaux Bridge
- American Sector - New Orleans
- Pepes Mexican Restaurant - LaCombe
- French Market Bistro - Baton Rouge
- La Cuisine de la Maman - Vermilionville Lafayette
- Embers Grill and Wine Bar - L'Auberge du Lac Lake Charles
- The Carriage House Restaurant - Myrtles Plantation St Francisville
- Sawasdee Thai - Mandeville