10 Things We All Do But Won’t Admit to It
There are things in life we all do but when it comes to fessing up about it, we probably won't say so.
An online discussion about just this topic hit Reddit the other day and here were the top 10 things that came up during that conversation:
- Practicing conversations in your head in advance.
- Being a hypocritical driver. Like when someone slows down when they're lost, you yell at them but when you do it, it's ok.
- Picking your nose.
- Winning arguments in your head long after the argument ended.
- Caring way too much about what other people think of you.
- Getting into debates and arguments when you really don't know much about the subject.
- Admiring what you just left in the toilet.
- Picturing an entire relationship in your head when you in fact just started dating someone.
- Occasionally having a racist thought, even though you know in your head you are no where near racist.
- Using the bathroom at home and not washing your hands.