5 Simple Ways to Look Your Best for Your High School Reunion
Ever heard of the High School Reunion Diet? Yeah, me neither, but apparently there is one. I can only imagine how fun and exciting high school reunions are. Seeing everyone you used to party with or that nerd you never wanted to date who is hot and successful now. Well, if you want to look slimmer, healthier and younger for your high school reunion, you can do it in 30 days with 5 simple ways.
If you’re drinking sugary sodas and eating processed foods every day you have got to stop now. If your poor eating habits aren’t affecting your appearance now, they certainly will eventually. We could all use a little help eating better and the funny thing is, eating healthy really isn’t hard. Sugars and processed foods keep your skin from glowing and looking youthful. So, if you want to look and feel awesome for your high school reunion try these 5 ways:
- Eat brightly colored veggies such as yellow bell peppers, tomatoes, and broccoli. These vegetables are vitamin rich and oh-so-good for your skin.
- Eat lean meats and Omega 3 rich fish such as salmon. Omega 3s are healthy fatty acids and vital for your metabolism.
- Nuts such as almonds, cashews and walnuts are also high in fat, but it’s good fat! A handful a day will do wonders for your body. A little fact: Did you know the almond is cousins to the peach? Yep.
- Eggs are a great source of protein. Over the years they have received a bad reputation about contributing to high cholesterol. However, this is not true. Eggs are great for your nerves and brain function. There’s so many ways to whip up an awesome egg- your options are unlimited. Organic eggs (the little brown ones) are the best for you.
- Drink six to eight ounces of water a day. Did you know that drinking water speeds up your metabolism? It’s good to chug a glass of water first thing in the morning. Try to do this before your morning coffee. I use to love sodas, but the more water I drank the better it made me feel.
Stick with this for atleast 30 days before your high school reunion. Don’t give up!