6 Ways To Feel Thinner Before A Pool Day
The weather has been heating up and that only means one thing: more pool and swim days are in our futures. Sometimes it’s hard to bare skin when you don’t feel so confident. Here are six ways to de-bloat and feel thinner before a pool day.
According to Women’s Health Magazine, there are small, successful adjustments you can make to look and feel your best before you have to strip down into your bathing suit. Confidence is key.
- Stay away from veggies that make you bloat. Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and kale can leave you feeling bloated because they are loaded with lots of fiber. Don’t avoid them, ever. Just don’t eat them before you plan on wearing a bikini.
- Eat anti-bloating foods such as bananas, pineapple, and papaya.
- Eat more slowly. Scarfing down your food traps extra air in your belly.
- Take an Epsom salt bath. This is a trick the celebs use before they have to get dolled up for big shows or photo shoots. Add two heaping cups of Epsom salt to your bath and soak for 20-30 minutes. The salt is suppose to pull excess water and toxins out of the body leaving you feeling thinner and less bloated. However, this is not an every day thing you should do. It’s a calming, once-a-week ritual.
- Hydrate properly. Drinking lots of H2O will help flush out extra toxins and leave you feeling full, so you don’t confuse thirst for hunger and pig out.
- Break a sweat. If you have time before you hit the pool or beach, do some small form of cardio. It gets everything in your belly moving and water leaves the body as you sweat. After your workout, take an Epsom salt bath, eat some healthy fruits, and you will instantly feel better.