A Helpful ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Glossary
‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo‘ is that kind of show you enjoy watching but often ask yourself why you actually enjoy sitting down to watch it. The show is based around a loud- mouthed, belching family, and even though they can be pretty ridiculous, they are quite entertaining. I stumbled upon a helpful ‘Honey Boo Boo’ glossary for you fans to understand some of their quirky sayings.
The Daily Beast enlightened me with ‘Honey Boo Boo’ sayings that made me tilt my head like a curious dog. Sure, every family has their own odd sayings but “cup-a-fart”… Seriously? If you plan on tuning in for the new season of ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,’ tonight on TLC at 8 pm., then you are welcome!
- Bam Bam look (n.) – Walking around barefoot in public. Hence: Bam Bam from the Flintstones.
- Beautimous (adj.) – This is one of Mama June’s favorite things to say. Beautiful, classy, etc.
- Breakfast of champions (n.) – The ever, so healthy- cheeseballs.
- Chicken nugget power (n.) – What Honey Boo Boo loves to fuel up on before pageants.
- Cup-a-fart (n.) – “You fart in your hand and throw it at your enemy’s face.” – Honey Boo Boo. Yes, this is done when wrestling with others.
- Forklift foot (n.) – A non-medical condition; once upon a time a forklift ran over Mama June’s foot and now her foot is mangled and gross-looking.
- Frito-feet (n.) – Another non-medical condition; the stench which comes from someone’s sweaty, dirty feet.
- Poop in a can (n.) – What Honey Boo Boo refers a spray tan to.
- Redneck games (n.) – Unfortunately, a tournament which actually exists. “It’s a lot like the Olympics but with a lot of missing teeth and butt cracks showing.” – Mama June
- Vajiggle jaggle (n.) – Not-so-attractive rolls that appear in the lower abdomen of a women; what hangs out of an overweight women’s skimpy clothing.