Apps to Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
We all make resolutions for New Year's, but it's a lot harder to keep those promises to ourselves these days. We're too busy! We're too stressed! We lost momentum!
Well, the folks at USA Today are offering some help, with some pretty awesome apps that are easy and fun to use.They will definitely help you get closer to your goal of a great 2017! Some of my favorites are below, and yes, I totally want to try some!
- If you want to broaden your horizons: The CURIOSITY app only takes up a few minutes of your time each day to make you feel smarter!
- If you need help with your financial situation: The Mvelopes App can steer you the right way to get your budget together.
- If you want to get organized: The 24me App will become your new smart personal assistant in a flash!
- If you want to read more, but don't have the time to sit down and read a book: The Readme! App is a great way for you to get caught up on all those ebooks you've been missing out on.
- One of my coworkers just showed me an App called Colorfy, that helps you reduce stress with adult coloring, and I can't wait to try it!
Whatever your New Year's resolutions are, I wish you much success in 2017! I personally vow to have more fun in the upcoming year, my standard resolution that has never let me down. Cheers!