Best Companies to Work for in 2018
Halfway through 2018, and some of you might be looking for a fresh start in the employment field. Maybe you left your job for a different field, or maybe you just need something new!
According to CNBC, here are the top ten best companies to work in 2018. You still have time to shine, so get those resumes together stat!
- Facebook - great salaries, benefits, and even free food, in a mission driven culture
- Bain & Company - Global Management Consulting Firm which is consistently in the Top 10 best places to work. Huge compensation packages might be one of the reasons why
- Boston Consulting Group - base salaries start at $150,000, and they heavily recruit on college campuses across the US for new talent
- In-N-Out-Burger - a huge cult favorite for burger lovers, and much beloved by workers, who enjoy the positive atmosphere, flexible schedules, competitive pay, and lots of employee parties and perks throughout the year
- Google - one of the highest paying companies in America, with fabulous benefits for employees
- LuLuLemon - the yoga and running gear retailer is one of the most sought after employers, due to their company benefits and room for expansion
- HubSpot - offers great benefits, including unlimited vacation days, pets in the office, and free beer
- World Wide Technology - state of the art headquarters and profit sharing for employees
- St Jude Children's Research Hospital - a shared culture of saving lives and making a positive difference in the world makes this a very sought after place to work
- Ultimate Software - one of the perks is that the employer pays for 100% of employees health care premiums, as well as their dependents