Best Dressed at the CMA Awards [VIDEO]
The 2017 CMA Awards are over, and it's so much fun to look at all the music and the fashion in retrospect. I really loved the beautiful array of dresses from co host Carrie Underwood. Girlfriend must have had a dressing room close to the stage because she had A LOT of wardrobe changes throughout the show!
I found a video that showed all the gorgeous gowns and tux's from country music's biggest stars, but I also wanted to give my own personal list of favorites. Hope you had as much fun as we did watching the 51st annual CMA Awards!
My Top Five Best Dressed:
- Kelsea Ballerini - her Michael Kors Collection embroidered rose gown on the red carpet, and her gold performance gown were fun, fresh, and perfect
- Faith Hill - her one-shoulder Armani Privé dress on the red carpet was spectacular, and her orange performance dress with a slit up to THERE was incredible. Not that many people can pull off orange, but Mrs McGraw certainly proved she can
- Miranda Lambert - she looked like a princess on the red carpet with her Tony Ward custom gown in baby blue
- Carrie Underwood - I liked just about all of her many glamorous outfits for the night, but the royal blue Fouad Sarkis Coutour gown for the red carpet was smokin' hot
- Expectant Mamas - Hillary Scott, Morgane Stapleton, and Jess James Decker all managed to looked elegant, and completely glamorous in their respective gowns. Not an easy thing to do when you are pregnant on country music's biggest night
- Lagniappe - I loved Chris Lane's black on black look. Not to mention the fact that he'd look good in just about anything. He repped the men of country music well.