Cutest Country Music Couples
As we are celebrating country music's biggest week, and the 51st annual CMA Awards, it's always exciting to see who's bringing who, who's wearing who, and who showed up with someone we weren't expecting.
Seeing stars walking the red carpet is so much fun, and a great reminder of all the cutest couples in country music. MSN has reminded us of some of the biggest Nashville power couples, and a lot of them are nominees tonight. This is by all means not a complete list, but just some of our favorites. Enjoy the festivities, and hooray for country music!
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - married since 1996, they are nominated for 'Musical Event of the Year' for their song 'Speak to a Girl'
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood - married since 2005, Garth is nominated for Entertainer of the Year
- Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr - married since 2015, Aldean divorced his first wife for Kerr, and they are expecting their first child together this year. He is not nominated this year, which is considered one of the big snubs of 2017
- Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black - married since 1990, the duo have also recorded several hit songs together, including 'When I Said I Do' in 1999
- Chris Stapleton and Morgane Hayes - country's new power couple, who just announced that they are expecting twins. Stapleton is a multiple nominee for the awards tonight, including 'Entertainer of the Year'
- Karen Fairchild and Jimi Westbrook - half of the group Little Big Town, these lovebirds have been married since 2006, and are nominated in 3 categories tonight, including 'Album of the Year'
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani - the two met on the set of the NBC talent show 'The Voice'. Both filed for divorce from their respective spouses, and have been together ever since. They performed together on last year's CMA Awards show
- Vince Gill and Amy Grant - married since 1990, these two were also married to other people when they met. Vince holds the record for hosting the CMA Awards show more than anyone else - 11 times
- Shawna and Keifer Thompson - husband and wife since 1999, these two past CMA nominees collaborated together on hit songs like 'Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not'
- Hillary Scott and Chris Tyrell - these two members of Lady Antebellum met way before Tyrell was hired as drummer for the band. Married since 2012, they are expecting twins early next year
- Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley - the two met when she starred in the video for his hit song 'I'm Gonna Miss Her' in 2001. He'll be co hosting the Awards ceremony for the 10th time tonight.
- Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman - married since 2006, these two can go to each others awards shows - the Oscars, and the CMA's! He is up for Entertainer of the Year tonight, again
- Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins - these cuties were high school sweethearts, and are now the proud parents of 2 adorable little ones. He is nominated for Male Vocalist of the Year, and Musical Event of the Year