28th Annual “Here’s The Beef” Cook-Off And Trail Ride
- St. Landy Parish Agricultural Arena
- Hwy 190 W,
The St. Landry Parish Cattlemen's Association's 28th Annual "Here's the Beef" Cook-off and Non-Motorized Trail Ride is here! Head on down to the St. Landry Parish Ag Arena Sunday, March 3rd and get your beef cookin' on. Trail ride starts at 8:30, live music from Lil Kenny and The Heartbreakers will begin at 10:30, and cook-off judging will start at 12:30. Set-up time is 12 to 5 on Saturday, March 2nd. Entry for the cook-off is $40.00 per category and trail ride entry is $10.00. The trail ride will include food. Each chef is responsible for the clean-up of their booth and have them taken down by 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Stew or Rice & Gravy
- Ground Meat
- Jr. & Sr. Youth
- Categories: 1st - Plaque & $25 2nd - Plaque & $15
- Jr. & Sr. Youth: 1st - Plaque & $25 2nd - Plaque & $15
- Overall Champion: Plaque & $100 Cash
- Special Awards: Best Booth Decor & Best Dressed Team
1st and 2nd Place - Plaques
The Ag Arena is located on Hwy. 190 W at the Yambilee Grounds behind the Yambilee Building.
For more information contact Daniel Lyons at 945-0364 or 684-6751