Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival
- $5 - $10
- Parc Hardy
- 1290 Rees St., Breaux Bridge, LA 70517 United States
The Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival will be held May 2, 3, & 4, 2014. The family-fun event will include Cajun cooking demonstrations, a Cajun and Zydeco dance contest, crawfish eating contest, arts and crafts booths, a parade, live entertainment, and so much more! Click here for the full schedule of events and musical line-up.
The Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival has become one of the largest gatherings of world famous Cajun, Zydeco and Swamp Pop musicians and plays host to over 30 bands on three stages during the three-day festival. Music fills the air from morning into night at Parc Hardy!
Nothing is as unique to Cajuns as eating crawfish during festival weekend. You’ll enjoy tasting crawfish prepared in every imaginable way—fried, boiled, in an étouffée, bisque, boudin, pie or jambalaya, and crawdogs, along with other Cajun favorites (shrimp, crab, gumbo, red beans and rice, just to name a few).
- Friday May 2, 2014 - $5.00
- Saturday May 3, 2014 - $10.00
- Sunday May 4, 2014 - $5.00
- Advance 3-Day Pass - $15.00 (Available the week of the festival at the festival office or the festival grounds and will not sell out of passes)