Everything You Need to Know About Tonight’s Roots & Boots Show
April 19th -- it's finally here! We've been waiting for this day for weeks now and we finally get to enjoy a fantastic night of live music under the stars.
The Roots & Boots tour makes its stop in downtown Lafayette tonight at Parc International. The weather is going to be just perfect!
We know you've got questions, so here's the answers (well most of them). Here are the details for tonight and what you need to know about the show:
- Gates open at 5:30pm. Music kicks off at 6:30pm with Blaine Roy & Second Wind. They'll play for about an hour.
- Sammy, Aaron and Joe will hit the stage around 8pm. They should play till near 10pm. (We hear they may sign autographs and take pictures after the show.)
- Tickets are available at the gate tonight for $25.
- Kids 12 and under get in free.
- Bring your lawn chair if you so choose. If not, stand and pass a good time. There's plenty of room at Parc International.
- No ice chests or pets allowed.
- Food and refreshments will be available for purchase. No outside food or drinks allowed.
That's about it. It's going to be a memorable night. Any other questions you may have, give us a ring at the station at (337) 261-9797 or post your question here.