Final Day Of Festival International Offers Great Music, Food And Craft Vendors
The world awaits you at this year's Festival International in downtown Lafayette.
Whether it's the great food you might be looking for or a great band you will find it on a variety of stages set up in downtown Lafayette.
Parking is easy. You can park at Cajun Field, and take the shuttle to downtown Lafayette. Service Chevrolet is sponsoring the shuttles again this year.
If you want to keep the Festival free, you can help in an easy way by buying this year's Festival International, which is ten dollars. There are also other items including posters and shirts that you can buy at this year's Festival International.
Scene Stable Drill International will feature the following musical acts today:
- 12:15 p.m. - 1:30 p..m. Bernard Adamus
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. BelO
- 3:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Kobo Town
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. The Funky Meters
Scene Lafayette General Fais Do Do will feature the following musical acts today:
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. Les Hays Babies
- 1:45 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Baloji & L'orchestra De La Katuba
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. Radio Radio
- 5:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Orkestrar Zirkonium
Scene TV5 MONDE Lafayette will feature the following musical acts today:
- 11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Rosco Bandana
- 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Hassan Hakmoun
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. Suroit
- 5:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Cedric Watson & Bijou Creole
Scene Chevron Heritage will feature the following musical acts today:
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m French Mass
- 12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. The Revelers
- 1:45 p.m. - 2:45 p.m Dominique Dupuis
- 3:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Ten Strings And A Goat Skin
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. The Dunks