Festival Weekend Round-Up
Festival season is in full bloom! So many great festivals and cook-offs going on right now until Sunday right here in Acadiana. Don't miss the chance to have a great time with your family and friends!
Here is a quick run-through of what and where everything is going down this weekend:
- Festival International - kicked off this past Wednesday evening and is going on until Sunday evening in downtown Lafayette. Take advantage of the free shuttle service at Cajun Field, sponsored by Service Chevrolet Cadillac. For the music line-up, click here.
- Etouffee Festival - starting today at 7:30 pm until Sunday at 5:00 pm at St. John Francis Regis Catholic Church. Enjoy the cook-off, pageant, bingo, vendor booths, and so much more!
- Parks Cracklin' Cook-Off - kickin' off today until Saturday at 8:00 pm at the Cecile Rousseau Poche' Memorial Park. Live entertainment will include: TK Hulin, G.G. Shinn, Steve Adams, Mark Willis, LeBlanc Family Band, Nik-L-Beer, and more!
- 12th Annual Cajun Woodstock - starting tomorrow and Sunday at Church Point City Park. A great benefit for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital including live music, a poker run, round steak cook-off, and fun-filled activities for the entire family to enjoy.
- Breaux Bridge Spring Fling - it's the first annual event! If you can cook it, bake it, grow it, you have a place to sell it.
- Stir the Pot Seafood Cook-Off & Festival - kickin' off Saturday from 10 am - 5 pm at Palmetto Island State Park in Abbeville.
- Woofstock Pet Festival of Acadiana - sponsored by Giles Nissan and Animal Rescue Foundation will be Sunday from 11 am - 4 pm. The event will help create a greater community awareness for pet wellness and safety. It will be held at Giles Nissan so bring your pooches and enjoy the food and fun!
Happy Festival, y'all!