Five Freaky Friday Facts
Happy Friday! To help you get a little water cooler chatter goin on today, I’m bringing you five freaky Friday facts. They’re not facts about about Friday per say, just freaky facts…delivered to you on Friday.
1. A sneeze can travel 100 miles per hour!
2. There we no red colored M&Ms produced between 1976 and 1987
3. Biggest complaint of office workers:the office is too cold. Second biggest: the office is too hot
4. When you eat too much, your hearing becomes less sharp.
5. Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the morning.