If You Could Only Talk or Text on Your Phone, Which Would You Choose?
You don't have to be a sociologist to figure out that the world has quickly become one where non-verbal communication is the norm. And the results of a new survey will further prove that.
The survey asked people under 40 if they could keep only the phone app or the messaging app, which one would they want? A whopping 73% picked texting over calling!
Some other interesting results of the survey found out the following:
- 74% of us communicate digitally more than we do face-to-face
- 70% sleep with our phone within arm's reach
- 52% check our phone if we wake up briefly in the middle of the night
- 42% have no issue with texting during family dinner
- 28% have no problem texting while they're having a conversation with someone else
Well goodness, I do a lot of these and I had no clue I was that bad!