Men Spend More Time Than Women Looking in the Mirror Each Day
Men of the world, welcome to 2014, the year of our vanity.
According to a new survey, the average guy spends 56 minutes a day looking at himself in the mirror. The average woman only spends 43-and-a-half minutes a day looking at herself.
What are we looking at for nearly an hour?
Here’s the breakdown:
- Men spend 16-and-a-half minutes looking in the mirror in the morning while shaving and prettying up…Women spend 14-and-a-half minutes
- Men spend five minutes looking at themselves in the car mirror…Women go about six minutes
- Men spend 15 minutes looking in mirrors at bathrooms at work, the gym, and restaurants…Women spend 13 minutes
- Men spend four-and-a-half minutes peering into windows on the street…Women spend five minutes
- Men spend seven minutes looking at their reflection in computer, phone and tablet screens…Women only spend three minutes (too busy with Facebook)
- And finally, men spend eight minutes checking their mug in the mirror while brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed…Women go only two minutes