Most Romantic Movie Quotes of All Time
Valentine's Day is almost upon us, and if you need to up your game a little bit, we can help you, with some Hollywood's most romantic movie quotes of all time. And who doesn't love to throw out these sayings for a little romance from time to time?
- 1970 - 'Love Story' - 'Love means never having to say you're sorry'
- 1989 - 'When Harry Met Sally' - 'When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible'
- 1996 - 'Jerry Maguire' - 'You Complete Me'
- 1997 - 'As Good as it Gets' - 'You make me want to be a better man'
- 2005 - 'Brokeback Mountain' - 'I wish I knew how to quit you'
- 1944 - 'To Have and Have Not' - 'You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow'
- 1999 - 'Notting Hill' - 'I'm also just a girl standing in front of a guy, asking him to love her'
- 1942 - 'Casablanca' - 'We'll always have Paris'
- 1942 - 'Casablanca' - 'Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine
- 1942 - 'Casablanca' - 'Here's looking at you, kid'