Shopping For The Perfect Bikini to Match Your Body
Does buying the perfect bikini to accommodate your shape stress you out? Well, do not let it because I know exactly what kind of bikini you need to flatter your body. There’s no question that we all want to look great on the beach or by the pool, but it takes a little strategy.
If you are curvy, skinny, pear-shaped, tall, etc. there is a bikini that will look absolutely fabulous on you. When shopping for a bathing suit, think about what you want to show off the most. If it’s your legs, then you need a bikini bottom that has a slightly higher cut which will make legs look long and lean.
- Hourglass shapes- try bathing suits with layers, ruffles, and floral prints. This plays with curves without overdoing anything.
- Pear shapes- you naturally have wider hips and a smaller top. The trick here: less is more. If you have a chunky top and bottom on, it will not flatter your shape. Steer clear of boy shorts because they will make your legs look shorter. A halter top with small/medium ties and higher cut bottoms will work best. Oh yeah, ruffles are your best friend, too.
- Minimize your butt- animal prints, sexy solids, and the color blue work well when trying to tone down the junk in your trunk. Pair a push-up top to balance out your top and bottom.
- Petite figures- String bikinis work well because you can make your suit as snug as it needs to be. Graphic, flirty prints keep things simple and sexy.
- Tall women- Tunics, bandeaus, sexy one-pieces, and suits with adjustable straps are perfect. Find something that accentuates the long torsos and legs.
Now, get shopping for that perfect bikini!