Spooky Things To Do For Halloween In Lafayette and Baton Rouge
(433 Jefferson Street Lafayette, LA 70501)
- Located at Lafayette Science Museum
- For adults who aren’t scared
- Brand new theme, and twice as long as previous years
- Opens first two Saturdays, and last three Fridays and Saturdays in October from 7-11 pm
- Very intense exhibit so if you think you can handle the frightening ghosts & goblins go right ahead!
- Admission $8 ($6 with McDonald’s of Acadiana MOF coupon in which one is given with each purchase)
(201 East Congress Street Lafayette, LA 70501)
- Located at Children’s Museum of Acadiana
- Storytelling for the kids
- Classic scary stories with a twist
- Opens second Saturday and last three Fridays and Saturdays in October from 7-11 pm.
- Tickets are $8 or $13 for a combo ticket (Museum of Fear & Children’s Museum of Fear)
(202 Optimist Road, Lafayette, LA 70507)
- Oct. 28th-31st; 6pm-10pm
- Admission: Free for 18 and under; Adults $5, Hayride $3
- Haunted Hayride
- Costume Contests (7pm)
- Safe Trick or Treating
- Activities for the whole family
- All proceeds support Lafayette Optimist Club and the youth of Acadiana
(832 Phillip Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802)
- Ultimate Haunted House!
- Journey through 13 very frightening themed indoor & (weather-permitting) outdoor areas where your worst nightmares come true and anything can happen.
- New this year is Necropolis 13, a New Orleans style graveyard
- $5 off of combo tickets (13th Gate & Necropolis 13) when you bring in empty blue or green Monster Energy can from Shop Rite and Monster Energy Drinks