Spooky Things To Do For Halloween In Lafayette and Baton Rouge
(433 Jefferson Street Lafayette, LA 70501)
- Located at Lafayette Science Museum
- For adults who aren't scared
- Brand new theme, and twice as long as previous years
- Opens first two Saturdays, and last three Fridays and Saturdays in October from 7-11 pm
- Very intense exhibit so if you think you can handle the frightening ghosts & goblins go right ahead!
- Admission $8 ($6 with McDonald's of Acadiana MOF coupon in which one is given with each purchase)
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult, because, you know, its scary.
(201 East Congress Street Lafayette, LA 70501)
- Located at Children's Museum of Acadiana
- Storytelling for the kids
- Classic scary stories with a twist
- Exhibits are decorated in true Halloween fashion
- Open 18th, 19th, 25th, and 26th of October beginning at 5
- Admission is $9, but if you are in full (family friendly) costume, you can save $1
(832 Phillip Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802)
- Ultimate Haunted House!
- Opens September 27th
- Journey through 13 very frightening themed indoor & (weather-permitting) outdoor areas where your worst nightmares come true and anything can happen.
- New this year is Necropolis 13, a New Orleans style graveyard
- $5 off of combo tickets (13th Gate & Necropolis 13) when you bring in empty blue or green Monster Energy can from Shop Rite and Monster Energy Drinks
- Tap in to your inner zombie!
- October 26th, 5 pm, downtown Lafayette at Lee and Jefferson
- Walk ends at the Parc where there will be music and entertainment provided by our sister station, Planet Radio 105.1
- Either join in the fun or have the pants scared off of you (hold on tight tight!)
- Free to walk along
- Costume contest at 7
- Grand prize: privilege to 'haunted visitors from within the Museum of Fear's cemetery'