St. Martin Parish Man Facing Multiple Drug Charges
The St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office started an investigation this past weekend into possible possession of stolen items and illegal drug activity in the Breaux Bridge area.
Two arrest warrants were active for Michael Castille who lives at a home on West Patin in the city limits of Breaux Bridge.
Tuesday, detectives with St. Martin’s Juvenile and Narcotic Units, made contact with the 28-year-old Castille to execute the arrest warrants when deputies say additional criminal acts were discovered.
Detectives say they found crack, marijuana, synthetic marijuana, amphetamine, along with other drugs and drug paraphernalia.
They also found a four year old child in the home and around the illegal narcotics.
Castille was arrested on 13 different charges:
- Failure to Appear Arraignment 06-11-13 for Driving Under Suspension
- Failure to Appear Felony Arraignment 06-26-13 for Possession of Marijuana or Synthetic Cannabinoids; Distribution of Schedule II Cocaine; Driving Under Suspension; Safety Belt Use; Tags indicating exemption
- La R.S. 40:1041 Monies Derived from Drug Sales
- La R.S. 40:966 Possession with Intent to distribute Schedule I C.D.S. (Marijuana)
- La R.S. 40:966 Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule I (Synthetic Cannabinoid)
- La R.S. 40:967 Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule II (Crack Cocaine)
- La R.S. 40:967 Possession with Intent to distribute Schedule II (Amphetamine)
- La R.S.40:967 Possession of Schedule II (Adderall)
- La R.S.40:967 Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule II (Methamphetamine)
- La R.S. 40:968 Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule III (Hydrocodone)
- La R.S. 40:969 Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule IV (Xanax)
- La R.S. 40:1023 Drug Paraphernalia
- La R.S. 14:91.13 Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance in the presence of a Juvenile