Sunday Schedule for Le Festival de Mardi Gras a Lafayette at Cajun Field
Today appears to be the last day of good weather for the Mardi Gras season so let's all get out and enjoy it!
You may just decide to take in some live music and carnival fun at Cajun Field for Le Festival de Mardi Gras a Lafayette.
The Louisiana Lottery Midway is open from 12pm to 11pm. And it's pay one price night for the rides.
For $28, you can ride all you want from 5pm-11pm tonight. But, if you buy online, you can save five bucks and pay only $23.
The musical line-up on the My Rouses Soundstage is jam packed. Check out the day's schedule:
- 1:30pm-3:30pm -- Blaine Roy & Second Wind
- 4:00pm-6:00pm -- Corey Ledet
- 6:30pm-8:00pm -- Todd O'Neill
- 8:15pm-8:40pm -- Armed Rhymery
- 9:00pm-11:00pm -- The Chee Weez