On Wednesday, sixth grade students at Medgar Evers College Preparatory School in Brooklyn, New York started getting sick from an "obnoxious odor". It was so bad that the school was actually put on lockdown.
Here is one amazing story out of Kettering, Ohio (near Dayton). 37-year-old Anthony Yahle was rushed to the hospital for some unknown reason. His heart wasn't beating. After working on him for 45 minutes with no luck, the doctors pronounced him dead.
If you’re going to fall and hurt yourself, you might think a hospital lobby is a pretty lucky place to do it. After all, the building does house doctors and nurses who can tend to you right away. That’s what 82-year-old Doreen Wallace thought. But she was wrong.