The Scariest Haunted Houses In America [VIDEO]
BOO! I love Halloween, but mainly for the candy. It’s the only time of year that you can buy 15 bags of treats at the store, and people won’t look at you like you need to sign up for Weight Watchers. But I’m a scaredy cat when it comes to haunted houses. Really.
Our friends at Haunted World are all about getting us into the Scariest Haunted Houses in America, and although these look pretty intense to me, I’m sure that people who LOVE to be frightened are probably booking their flights right now to see some of these horror filled locations! Listed are their top 13(!) from last year.
And FYI, as far as being squeamish goes, I might venture out to The13th Gate in Baton Rouge if I can find someone to hold on to while walking through. Watch the video of 13th Gate below, and check out some of the most scary haunted houses in America – Happy Halloween, ya’ll!
- Haunted Overload – Lee, New Hampshire
- Headless Horseman’s Hay Rides and Haunted Houses – Ulster Park, New York
- The 13th Gate – Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- The Dent Schoolhouse – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Netherworld – Atlanta, Georgia
- 13th Floor – San Antonio, Texas
- Bennett’s Curse – Baltimore, Maryland
- Erebus – Pontiac, Michigan
- The Bates Motel – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The Darkness – St Louis, Missouri
- Cutting Edge Haunted House – Ft. Worth, Texas
- Kersey Valley Spookeywoods – Greensboro, North Carolina
- House of Torment – Chicago, Illinois
Subscribe to 97.3 The Dawg on