Top 10 Things That Will Kill Your New Year’s Diet
So we are a week into 2016. Have you kept your New Year's resolution? Did you fall off the wagon and eat half a gallon of ice cream or a package of Oreos?
According to a new study, the average health kick lasts only three weeks and four days. So if you made eating better as your resolution, you might last until January 26!
What will be the reason you'll fall off the wagon? Here are the top 10 reasons according to the aforementioned study.
- Going on vacation.
- Being tempted by chocolate.
- Being lazy on Friday night and ordering food.
- Going out to eat with friends.
- Weekends in general, because you're more likely to cut loose.
- Going to a bar.
- Having a drink after a long day.
- Being tempted by cookies.
- The lure of your refrigerator.
- Going to a restaurant with a buffet.