Up for A Ghost Tour This Halloween? Here’s Where You Can Find One
Louisiana is a spooky place, no doubt about that! But we aren't the only place in the south where you can find a ghost tour at this time of year. In fact, there are so many to choose from that we can't decide where to start. (We love to be scared!) And just in case you can't make one of these guided tours during Halloween, they are pretty cool at any time of year.
Southern Living has found some awesome ghost tours across the South that we definitely want to take, and we know you will want to as well. And by the way, the Myrtles Plantation Ghost Tour on Halloween is one of the scariest things I've ever done. Cheers, and Happy Halloween, y'all.
- The Grove Park Inn - Asheville, North Carolina
- The Orpheum Theater - Memphis, Tennessee
- Dock Street Theater - Charleston, South Carolina
- The Ramsay House - Alexandria, Virginia
- 1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa - Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Haunted History Tours - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Haunted Irish Pub and Ghost Tour - Savannah, Georgia
- Ghosts & Gravestones Frightseeing Tour - St. Augustine, Florida
- Maple Hill Cemetery - Huntsville, Alabama
- Antietam National Battlefield - Sharpsburg, Maryland
- Myrtle's Plantation Mystery Tour - St Francisville, Louisiana
- Ghost of Old Louisville's Lantern Ghost Walk - Louisville, Kentucky
- ACP Ghost Hunt with Martin Leal - San Antonio, Texas