Where to Find a Pumpkin Patch in Louisiana
It's a beautiful time of year in Louisiana, and we are always on the look out for an excuse to road trip it around our state.
If you are wanting to take the family out to visit a pumpkin patch, corn maze, or hay ride, the folks at pumpkinpatchesandmore.com have a list of some really cool events and places to celebrate fall, and Halloween. Their guide is for just about every parish in Louisiana, but as always, make sure you call first before traveling to a location. Also, Only in Louisiana has nine pumpkin patches around the state that definitely are worth checking out for some family fun.
You can also visit Pick Your Own Farms in Louisiana for some cool outdoor adventures. They also tell you what is in season at this time of year.
Some of the closest spots are listed below, but be sure to check out the whole list. I can't wait to visit some of these fun places!
- Faubourg Pumpkin Patch - 2043 Faubourg Rd, Ville Platte 337-360-1341 or 337-363-3969
- Moss Bluff United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch -
735 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, Moss Bluff 337-855-6241
- Covenant United Methodist Church Annual Pumpkin Patch - 300 East Martial Ave., Lafayette 337-981-2088
- Robin Farms - 317 Houston Richard Road, Church Point 337-789-3776
- St Luke Simpson Methodist Church - 1500 Country Club Road, Lake Charles - 337-474-1500
- Midnight Productions Corn Maze - 7600 Hwy 71 South, Alexandria 318-641-1146, 318-542-1021, or 318-793-8112
- LSU Ag Center Botanic Gardens - I-10 at Essen Lane, Baton Rouge
- Barn Hill Preserve - 11342 LA-955, Ethel, 225-286-3003
- Dixie Maze Farms - 9596 Sentell Rd., Shreveport - 318-703-2870 or 318- 838-5355