This isn't good.

A Kansas City Chiefs fan accidentally set himself on fire while celebrating the big victory Sunday night.

The Chiefs won Super Bowl LIV in Miami and their fans started the celebration immediately following the game. Well, this fan thought that it'd be a great idea to burn something, using gasoline, and this is what happened.

Luckily his clothes didn't catch on fire here, but his shoes sure did go up in flames here.

Let this video be a reminder to NEVER play with fire!! Even after your team wins a big game. Not smart.