Car Catches on Fire While at Sonic in Crowley [VIDEO]
What a scary scene.
Patricia Richard posted a fire at the Sonic location in Crowley and many thought that maybe the restaurant was on fire.
Well, it turns out that the car near the building caught fire and that is what was sending so much smoke into the air at that location.
The photo here shows just how close the car was to the restaurant, but amazingly the building only seemed to suffer some minor damage due to the heat from the flames.
According to some on social media, no one was injured in the fire and workers were able to evacuate the building as the car was engulfed in flames.
Here's the video from the Sonic location on Sunday evening.