Bach Lunch 2019 Fall Lineup
The Lafayette Science Museum Foundation has sponsored the Bach Lunch Concert Series for 32 years, and it is still a treasured downtown Lafayette tradition on Friday afternoons in the Spring and Fall.
Bach Lunch is held at Parc Sans Souci every Friday from noon - 1:00, with free live music by local musicians, and lunches available from some of our finest cajun restaurants. Families, schools, and individuals are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs for the fun. You can also bring a picnic lunch if you want. Check out the lineup for Fall 2019 below, with the restaurants featured for that week. Get your weekend kicked off with some free music in beautiful downtown Lafayette!
- October4 - Michot Melody Makers. Imonelli's. Jefferson Street Pub.
- October 11 - The Revelers. Deano's Pizza, Hub City Diner, Joey's Specialty Meats
- October 18 - Cedric Watson. Creole Lunch House, Poupart's Bakery, Zea's Rotisserie & Grill
- October 25 – Les Freres Michot. Agave Cantina, Antoni's Cafe, Baileys
- November 2 – Bonsoir Catin Trio. Chris' PoBoys, Ema's Cafe, Roly Poly