Oscars 2019 Menu – Here’s What the Stars Will Be Eating
It's always fun to see what Hollywood royalty will be dining on after the Academy Awards ends. And Chef Wolfgang Puck never disappoints, after all, this will be his 25th year as the official chef of the Oscars. Isn't it fun to pretend to be one of the fancy folks for an evening?!
Some of the 2019 menu is below, but be sure to check out the whole dazzling list of what is being served at the official after party, the Academy's Governor's Ball. Thanks to Refinery 29 for a glimpse at the over the top, but oh so fabulous menu items!
The 91st annual Academy Awards will be broadcast on Sunday,, February 247th on ABC. Good luck to all the nominees on Hollywood's biggest night!
- Crostini with New York Steak, Classic Chimichurri
- Spicy Ranch Popcorn
- Miniature Miyazaki Wagyu Burger, Sharp Cheddar, Remoulade
- Wolfgang Puck Signature Pizzas
- Spicy Tuna Tartare In Sesame Miso Cones
- Vegan Frozen Golden Beets, Almond Custard, Meyer Lemon, Ice Lettuce
- Spicy Tuna Rolls
- Scallop Ceviche, Black Garlic, Satsuma Tangerine Miso, Micro Herbs
- Nashville Hot Fried Quail, House Made Pickles, Red Velvet Waffle
- Black Truffle Chicken Pot Pie
- 24 Karat Dusted Valrhona Illanka Chocolate Oscars
- Piper Heidsieck Golden Champagne Strawberry Push Pop
- Sunflower Raspberry Macaron
- Praline Roasted Coffee Bean
- Espresso Triple Shot
- Craft Signature cocktails created by Charles Joly