Things To Do In Destin That Aren’t At The Beach
South Louisiana folks love to go to Destin. Beautiful weather, great beaches, awesome food. But if you are there for awhile and you want to do something that doesn't involve sunscreen and and a bathing suit, the folks at Bliss Beach Rentals gotcha covered. Check out some of the fun family friendly things to do below, and you'll probably catch me back at the beach later on. #justsayin
- Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park, 1007 US-98. Over 40 water attractions, and even some thrill rides. Fun place for kids.
- Grand Blvd. Farmers Market at Sandestin, 600 Grand Blvd, Miramar Beach. Every Saturday 9-1, and one of my favorite things to hit while I'm on vacation. Local produce and handmade goods.
- The Spa at Henderson Beach Resort, 200 Henderson Resort Way. 11 private treatment rooms in a verrrrrry relaxing atmosphere. Sign me up, stat.
- Hurricane Lanes, corner of US Hwy 98 and Matthew Boulevard. Bowling, arcade, live entertainment, pool tables and a great retro vibe
- Destin Laser Tag, 20011 Emerald Coast Pkwy. Black light mini golf, arcade, and laser tag in a 4,000 square ft maze.
- Shop, Eat, and Shop some more at Destin Commons, 4100 Legendary Drive. Beautiful open air shopping center that even includes a mini train for the kids to ride, and lots of choices for dining and finding that perfect souvenir of your trip
- Rock Out Climbing Gym, 2001 98 Palms Blvd Ste 5, bouldering gym with no ropes or harnesses, just climbing fun
- Escapeology, 9375 US Highway 98 W, Miramar Beach. An exciting array of games for the whole family