Things You Need to Know About Golden Nugget Before Monday
Today, our state has moved to Phase One of the reopening process. This means many of the places that will be opening have added strict requirements for customers.
One of the long-awaited places to reopen is the Golden Nugget Casino. The Nugget will be opening its gaming floor on Monday at 6:00am. But before you jump in the car, there are new requirements you will have to follow when you get there. Even though the gaming floor will be open, it will only have 50% of games available and still only allow 25% capacity.
Things you can expect are:
- Non-invasive temperature checks at podiums. Signs will be posted detailing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Guests will have to stand six feet apart from other guests unless in your party. Markings for appropriate distance will be displayed.
- Signs will be posted throughout the property that remind guests about proper health and hygiene.
- Sanitizing dispensers will be located throughout the casino.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks while on the gaming floor. Valet is suspended until further notice.
- Elevators will be sanitized by team members frequently. No more than four people at a time will be allowed on the elevators unless in your party.
The Nugget team members will also be wearing proper PPE while on property. The hotel rooms will be cleaned and sanitized with the proper CDC and EPA protocols, with emphasis on high-touch items. Certain slot machines will be disabled to ensure social distancing, and all table games will have occupancy based on game type.
Golden Nugget says the safety of their guests and employees is their top priority. To contact the casino for questions and reservations, call 337-508-7777.