5 Natural Energy Boosters
Bye Bye 5 hour energy and multiple cups of coffee. We have the best, five natural energy boosters to give you the perfect pep in your step. The problem is we are all looking for a quick, pick-me-up without considering if it is healthy or not, and most of the quick tricks are not healthy. Next time your dosing off and need an energy boost, consider these five natural fixes.
- Green Tea. I’m not even going to try to convince you to drink tea instead of coffee in the morning, because I need my coffee in the morning too. However, try swapping your afternoon cup of coffee for a some green tea. It has small amounts of caffeine and there are many studies which show how green tea promotes weight loss.
- Eat An Apple. Instead of grabbing a snickers, reach for that juicy apple. High sugar foods will only make you crash, but an apple has as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Plus it curbs your appetite so you don’t pig out on processed foods. Try to keep a couple apples at home and at work.
- Drink Some Water. When your feeling really fatigued, it could most likely just mean you are dehydrated. If you’re ever at work and feeling tired, dizzy, and/or queasy, it means you are most certainly dehydrated. Chug some water and you’ll soon feel better.
- Step Outside. Of course you’re feeling tired when you’re sitting in a cold, boring office. Take a break and catch some sun-rays. Sunshine will energize and boost your mood.
- Stand Up, Walk Around. If you have been sitting for a while, it’s no wonder you feel tired. Stand up and go for a little walk around the office to pump up your heart rate and muscles.
These simple alternatives will really help you out in the long run. So, be patient and don’t expect to feel like a super hero the first day. Once your body gets use to these healthy changes you will not only feel better, but start to see a difference in your appearance.