97.3 The Dawg is Now Available On Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
97.3 The Dawg is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. From Bruce and Jude in the morning to Taste of Country Nights with Sam Alex, you'll get all the greatest country music, plus traffic updates, weather and more on your Alexa-enabled devices, including Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show and more.
Setting up 97.3 The Dawg on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KMDL. Tap on the station logo to get to the 97.3 The Dawg skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 97.3 The Dawg skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, [listen to 97 3 the Dawg].”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org