Are These the 21 Most Important Questions of Your Life?
I'm not big on philosophy. I feel like a lot of what happens in your life are things that you have absolutely no control over. Like who you your family is, and what color your skin is. But I do believe you can make your own luck sometimes.
Getpocket.com has the 21 most important questions of your life, and it got me to thinking about what is vital and what is not. And I wanted to share, because anytime you find something good, or thought provoking in life, then maybe you should just pass it along. These are profound, and they include business and personal perspectives. And they could change your life. Be well, friends!
Life in General:
- Am I happy?
- Am I grateful?
- Di I like my job?
- Do I feel good?
- Do I spend enough time on my education?
- What new things am I learning?
- Where is my career going?
- How meaningful is my work?
- What can I do that I'm not currently doing?
- How can I get better at what I do?
- Biggest pain point for clients / customers?
- Ideal solution for clients / customers?
- How can we give more value without charging more?
- Where and how do we reach potential clients / customers?
- How do we decrease costs?
- What is my #1 priority right now?
- How can I get to my #1 priority faster?
- Which tasks should I stop doing?
- Which tasks am I procrastinating?
- What questions am I not asking myself?
- How can I help someone today?