Crazy Things You Can Bet on For the Super Bowl
By now you’ve probably heard of “prop bets”. These are those silly things like “which team will win the coin toss?” or “who will score first?”.
The online gambling site Bovada.lv is bringing silly bets to a whole new level.
Here’s some of the bizarre lines, with the latest odds:
- “Will Kelly Clarkson forget or omit at least ONE word of the National Anthem?” (Yes, 5/2)
- “What will Kelly Clarkson wear to sing the National Anthem?” The choices are: An official NFL or Super Bowl shirt (9/4)…a Colts jersey (7/1)…a Giants jersey (15/1)…a Patriots jersey (15/1)…or anything else (1/3)
- “Will Kelly Clarkson’s bare belly be showing when she sings the National Anthem” (Yes, 3/1)
- “What color will Madonna’s hair be when she begins the Super Bowl halftime show? The choices are: Blonde (1/4) or any other color (5/2)
- “Will Madonna be wearing fishnet stockings at any point during the Super Bowl halftime show? (Yes, 5/6) You can also bet if she’ll wear an NFL jersey (5/2)…a hat (5/6)…and if she’ll be rockin’ a headset (1/3) or a handheld microphone (2/1)
- “How many times will Peyton Manning be shown on TV during the game?” (Over/Under is 3.5) and “How many times will Tom Brady’s wife Gisele Bundchen be shown on TV during the game?” (Over/Under is 0.5)
- “If Tom Brady’s son is shown on TV during the game will he be wearing a Tom Brady jersey?” (Yes, 10/17)
- What color will the Gatorade (or liquid) be that’s dumped on the winning head coach? Choices are: Clear/Water (3/2)…Orange (5/2)…Yellow (5/2)…Red (13/2)…Green (15/2)…and Blue (10/1)
You can find many more silly stuff to bet on under the “player props” tab at Bovada.lv. Not that we gamble, right?!