New Traffic Signals Being Put Up In Lafayette
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development says the installation of new traffic signals will continue through this Friday, December 20, 2013.
There are several intersections in Lafayette Parish where there will still be intermittent lane closures to allow crews to install the new signals.
The following intersections will have intermittent lane as signals are installed:
- La. 3073 (Ambassador Caffery Parkway) at Kaliste Saloom Road
- LA 176 (Moss Street) at Castille Avenue
- LA 176 (Moss Street) at Pine Street
- US 90 (Cameron Street) at Pierce Street
- US 90 (Cameron Street) at LA 182 (University Avenue)
- LA 182 (Pinhook Rd) at LA 182 (University Ave)
- La 182 (Pinhook Rd) at Corporate Blvd
This work is scheduled to happen each day from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., weather permitting.