Patty in the Parc Car Giveaway [RULES]
1. Eligibility: Patty in the Parc Car Giveaway (the “Giveaways”) are open only to individuals who are legal residents of Louisiana who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, Service Chevrolet Cadillac, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media of Lafayette and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 1749 Bertrand Dr., Lafayette, LA, 70506.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: March 16, 2013 between 5pm-10pm.
5. Entry: Come to Patty in the Parc on March 16, 2013. The first 3,400 individuals to attend the sale will receive a scratch off for a chance to win a prize. Limit of one (1) card per person. Tickets must be scratched off within Parc International at the time of visit and must be turned in during the event to be eligible for prizes (March 16, 2013 from 5pm-10pm). 2nd chance to win: Individuals with non-winning cards can complete the back of card for a chance to win a $1000 gas card held by random drawing the first business day after the event. Winner will be notified within 48 hours via his/ her phone number and/or email address listed on the back of the card.
6. Drawing: Potential winner must scratch off 6 (six) and ONLY 6 (six) squares. Cards scratched in more than 6 surfaces will be void and not eligible for any prizes. Match 6 (six) key symbols on the card. The verified winner will win a 2013 Cadillac ATS valued at $50,000. If more than one person matches 6 key symbol boxes correctly, a drawing will be held to select one $50,000 vehicle prize winner.
7. Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
8. Prize(s): Grand Prize: 2013 Cadillac ATS. Approximate Retail Value: $50,000. 2nd Chance Prize: $1000 Gas Card. Retail Value: $1000. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a replaced with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
9. General Conditions: Cards that are manipulated, altered, forged, hand printed, water damaged, mutilated, tampered with in any way, or which contain any computer programming, printing, mechanical or typographical errors, will be considered void and will not be eligible for prize redemption. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ and Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
12. Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 1749 Bertrand Dr., Lafayette, LA, 70506.0. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.
13. Promotion: Names and likenesses of promotion winner(s) may be used by the client and Odd On Promotions for promotional purposes without further compensation.