Snake Blamed As Cause In House Fire [Video]
Could a snake really be blamed as the cause in a house fire? Authorities in Bowie County Texas are saying it is possible. In this video from KSLA in Shreveport you can see the house is a total loss. The sad news is another home next to this house was also damaged in the blaze.
Authorities are trying to piece together evidence as to how the blaze started. The homeowner says the house burned to the ground because of a snake. As you will see in the video it was the homeowners reaction to the snake that really caused things to get out of hand.