Top 5 Reasons People Quit Their Job
If you're thinking of quitting your job and looking for a better one, you're actually not alone.
According to a new survey, nearly two-thirds of people say they've considered quitting their current job.
Here are the five most common reasons:
- Not getting paid enough. (Shocking!) -- 51%
- Not getting promoted -- 31%
- Job isn't fulfilling enough -- 26%
- It's too stressful -- 24%
- Not using their education or job skills -- 21%
In reference to the last reason, only 24% people say they're doing what they set out to do. I guess to those of us who do enjoy their job, then we should thank the good Lord every day for our blessings!