Top Five Worst Country Songs That Were Still #1 Hits
To quote the great Charles Barkley, this is just “turrible!” There was a recent survey of country fans asking them to list the worst country songs that somehow became hits.
The top five are listed below and I bet you probably agree with most of these.
1. Toby Keith – “Red Solo Cup”
2. Billy Ray Cyrus – “Achy Breaky Heart”
3. Taylor Swift – “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
4. Trace Adkins – “Honky Tonky Badonkadonk”
5. Big & Rich – “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)”
Your turn. Any song we should add to this list or take off this list?