Working Folks Rate Their Dream TV Bosses
Most of us put in a hard day’s work for an honest wage. And I’m sure most us have great bosses.
A few, not so much.
That’s why it’s good to step away from reality sometimes and just dream. That’s exactly what a Wakefield Research survey let us do when they polled a thousand workers to find out which television boss they would like to work for.
As you’ll see in the list, not surprisingly, most of those surveyed want to work for a ficitional boss!
Here are the survey’s findings, based on the percentage of respondents:
1. Leroy Jethro Gibbs, NCIS – 20 percent
2. Miranda Bailey, Grey’s Anatomy – 15 percent
3. Buddy Valastro, Cake Boss – 14 percent
4. Donald Trump, The Apprentice – 12 percent
5. Simon Cowell, The X Factor – 9 percent
6. Gordon Ramsay, Hell’s Kitchen – 8 percent
7. Katherine [Kallinis] and Sophie [LaMontagne], DC Cupcakes – 7 percent
8. Don Draper, Mad Men – 6 percent