5 Most Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You On Valentine’s Day
Oh, Valentine's Day. You mean to be sweet, innocent and thoughtful. Instead, you are just one big nasty trap that gets so many people in trouble.
That may be why a lot of people have distaste for you.
A new survey reveals some of those things that happen on Valentine's Day that make some people cringe just a little bit.
Here are the five most embarrassing things that can happen on that special day of love:
- Getting a gift or card from a co-worker who has a thing for you, but you don't have reciprocating feelings. It's even worse if they give you the gift in front of co-workers who know you don't have the same feelings in return.
- Giving someone you're dating a gift and not getting one back.
- Eating alone in a restaurant filled with couples.
- Getting an obnoxiously large amount of flowers at work.
- Getting a card or present from a secret admirer, only you know automatically who that person is and you wish they didn't admire you.