8 Great Sandwiches for Those of You Who Are Watching Your Waistline
Well, the holidays are officially over and with that comes the dreaded fact that we all most likely gained a good amount of weight from all of the food. I know I did and boy am I not happy about it.
I was looking for some good foods to eat that would treat my waistline right and keep my taste buds happy. I am a big sandwich lover and found a few that fit my criteria that I think you might enjoy, too.
- The Small Chicken Breast Sandwich from Schlotzsky's: 330 calories, 2 grams of fat, and 1150 milligrams of sodium.
- The Small Turkey Lite Sandwich from Quiznos: 310 calories, 6 grams of fat, and 1270 milligrams of sodium.
- A Plain Roast Beef Sandwich from Arby's: 360 calories, 14 grams of fat, and 970 milligrams of sodium.
- The TenderGrill Chicken Sandwich from Burger King: 410 calories, 16 grams of fat, and 830 milligrams of sodium.
- Smoked Turkey Breast of Country Bread from Panera: 430 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, and 1790 milligrams of sodium.
- 6-inch Black Forest Ham Sandwich from Subway: 290 calories, 4.5 grams of fat, and 800 milligrams of sodium.
- Honey Mustard Snack Wrap from McDonald's: 250 calories, 8 grams of fat, and 650 milligrams of sodium.
- The Ultimate Chicken Grill Sandwich from Wendy's: 370 calories, 7 grams of fat, and 880 milligrams of sodium.
Make sure to watch your side dishes and drinks as well because they will add to your numbers. Other than that, you will feel great and still eat delicious food!
You can check out the sandwiches that aren't so great for you here.