Attorney General Jeff Landry Releases List of Children’s Products Being Recalled
Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry has just released a list of 10 children's products currently being recalled.
The recalled children's products range from bicycle seats to toys and even boots.
Landry says via agjefflandry.com -
“As Attorney General, I am committed to making our State a safer place for families. Taking a brief moment to learn about these recalled products can help ensure the well-being of Louisiana’s youth.”
If you need anymore information, head over to AGJeffLandry.com, or call the toll-free Consumer Information Line at 800-351-4889.
Below is the list of items being recalled.
- Morfboard Skate & Scoot Scooters by Jakks Pacific
- Toddler Boots by Target
- Nash Convertible Cribs by Serena & Lily
- Ron Jon Surf Shop Sippy Cup by Porter World Trade
- Eco Baby Spoons and Forks, Eco Feeding Spoons, and Eco Placemat Feeding Sets by Herobility
- Western Chief Toddler Boots by Washington Shoe Company; Sold Exclusively at Target
- Children’s Flashlights by Spirit Halloween
- Child Bicycle Seats by Burley
- Inclined Sleeper Accessory Included with Four Models of Playards by Graco
- Infant-Toddler Girl’s One-Piece Rashguard Swimsuits by Target