Middle School Put on Lockdown Because of ‘Obnoxious Odor’, Turns Out It Was Axe Body Spray
On Wednesday, sixth grade students at Medgar Evers College Preparatory School in Brooklyn, New York started getting sick from an "obnoxious odor". It was so bad that the school was actually put on lockdown.
What was the cause of such a foul smell? Axe Body Spray, of course!
Apparently a young man sprayed himself with the stuff, and instead of sending all his potential suitors into fever pitch, it just made them ill.
The young ladies were so sick that they had to be sent to the hospital. A total of eight students were shipped to the ER.
It's unclear what about Axe Body Spray made them sick or what's their current condition. What we do know is that the school plans to discipline the kid who used the spray.
Poor fella, he was just trying to be cool like the TV commercials said he would be.