Millionaires Who Went To Community College
No doubt you've heard of the recent 'Varsity Blues' scandal, where wealthy parents like actresses Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman cheated and lied to get their kids into good universities. Well, it's important to remember that having an expensive education is not necessarily the to path to success, and some really well known people did it the old fashioned way - by attending community college.
Cheapism.com is showing us some of the most successful and wealthy people in America who not only got an education at community college, but didn't have to get arrested to get their diplomas. Cheers to the American dream! Some of them are below, but be sure to check out the whole list.
- Tom Hanks, actor - Chabot Community College, Cal State Sacramento
- Morgan Freeman, actor - Los Angeles City College
- Walt Disney - Metropolitan Community College in Missouri
- Eileen Collins, Astronaut - Corning Community College
- Jackie Robinson, Baseball Hall of Fame - Pasadena Junior College
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor, Governor of California - Santa Monica College
- George Lucas, director - Modesto Junior College
- John Belushi, Jim Belushi, actors - College of DuPage in Illinois
- Sarah Palin, Governor of Alaska - North Idaho College, Matanuska-Susitna College, Alaska
- Guy Fieri, chef, restaurant owner, TV star - College of the Redwoods, American River College