Teen Accidentally Blows Up Car After Using Too Much Air Freshener
As a guy, I can attest that perhaps a time or two I used a little too much air freshener after littering the air with an unwanted smell. But I've never quite gone as far as this next guy.
A 17-year-old kid in Duisburg, Germany smoked a cigarette in his parents' new Volkswagen SUV last week, and then proceeded to do what any other teenager would do -- he sprayed air freshener to mask the smell.
But apparently the guy went a little too crazy with the air freshener. He sprayed so much inside the car that it became combustible.
When he opened the door and the interior light came on, that tiny spark ignited the gas and the car exploded!
Fortunately the kid only wound up with burns on his arms.
No word on how his "hide" came out of all this after his parents found out.