Top Earning Artists in Country Music
Another day, another list.
The list makers at Forbes.com have put together a list called "Country Cash Kings: 2015", which of course features the top money earners who sing our kind of music.
Each artist's worth is compiled from things like: album and merchandise sales, concerts, licensing, publishing royalties, and other business interests.
The money was earned from June 2014 and June 2015. Here are the top 15:
- Garth Brooks - $90 million
- Toby Keith - $53 million
- Jason Aldean - $43.5 million
- Luke Bryan - $42.5 million
- Kenny Chesney - $42 million
- Tim McGraw - $38 million
- Florida Georgia Line - $36.5 million
- Zac Brown Band - $32 million
- Miranda Lambert - $28.5 million
- Blake Shelton - $28.5 million
- Keith Urban - $28 million
- Eric Church - $26 million
- Brad Paisley - $24 million
- Rascal Flatts - $19.5 million
- Lady Antebellum - $17 million
There is a bit of irony that Miranda and Blake are tied on this list. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out after the divorce.
***The list was comprised of living country music stars, otherwise, Jerry Reed would have made the list largely due to his buried treasure.***